Everyday

| |
You know how THEY say you learn something new everyday?

I learned lots today.


(I learned what they speak in Indonesia!)

My mom guessed Chinese, and for some reason I guessed Mandarin...Bahasa is the answer, Bahasa.


(The common person actually buys Gucci.)

C'mon, unless you saved for months on end, there is no reason for a regular cat to wear a Gucci hoody which runs anywhere from $300 to a straight G.


(Welfare can be given to folks with jobs...)

I was having more apartment talk and I learned the government actually offers welfare to people who have decent paying jobs. I thought it was criminal...


(Women overseas with Facebook profiles are freaks)

Like every other profile picture I saw had women kissing each other, or pictures of their butts....especially those Muslim countries....they aren't supposed to show their skin....I'm tellin'!


...........................well, that's about as much as I can remember.....................

I made a Drum & Bass beat today...I WAS gonna do the whole album today, but I got bored with it.....so I'm keeping it to me, or I'll finish it one day and show it to the world.......or I'll keep it to myself.....nothing great.....

I wanna get back into my old swing, you feel me?

--midas is learnin'--

0 Muthafuckin' Comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top