Forever, Mayne

| |
I had a talk with my mom about the meaning of a diamond....like, why do women lust after them so?


The meaning of the diamond and the meaning of marriage finally click in my head. If a diamond is known to basically last forever, marriage should too right with it....but it doesn't. I think about today, and the shit we've done to tarnish the sacred. Sex is a recreational activity. Marriage is the sacred bond between man and woman(or partner and partner). No longer as it seems.


(Immigrants can marry a citizen of the US to avoid deportation....which is kinda slick to me.)


(Finding a wedding chapel in Vegas is like finding grass in a field.)


(I give it to them, they are purty..not purty enough for a year's pay...)

All and all, I guess it's a thing. Some people like them...some people don't. That's alright, right?


("And what seemed like forever is a mighty long time.")

--midas is glowin'--

0 Muthafuckin' Comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top