4-2-1

| |
What's that, the minute after 4:20? No, not this route. Four to one in the literal sense. It's like this. Skeem and Ace put out a diss on Relly Boi.....which got downloaded. So, Relly Boi got mad and made one against all of us and some other rappers....So, I took it upon myself to record a "diss". I hate the idea of beef, but I thought it was time to shoot some cats out of the sky.

(M.T. Bag)

VS.

(Relly Boi a.k.a Ghetto Goofy)

...This is what it sounds like when Midas gets at him....*You MIGHT miss this is if you're seeing this from Facebook....come to the blog, fool!*

I recorded this sick, and in between the times of 4AM-6AM. I was sleepy, but I think my point got across. I don't even want beef, but that's what it looks like in my near future.....I didn't want this to be the first shit people have heard from me, but....oh Welle. 

I didn't even show enough respect to name the song.....

...and I said I wouldn't do it....

--midas hath spoken--

0 Muthafuckin' Comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top