"And Theeeen?"

| |
Ok. Got a lil old bullshit off me chest, got a lil new too. What's coming up for Midas Welle?


(I need new shoes and I might get a pair of these...I've never been too Jordan-y, but I need some black and white sneaks...these are the alternative..)


(Mid-tops...)

I "resoluted" a new beat album every week, so that's what I'm gonna do. The next one is going to be "So Far, So Good."


(Get it?)

I might upset some Drake groupies with this cover. Bring it on! I'm gonna use the same samples that appear on the mixtape....most of which I STILL haven't heard, and I have everything he's officially done in my iTunes.....wow. Before I leave, I absolutely gotta do a 16 doing my impression of Drizzy.

Mzzy.....................A dope nigga with a DEAL'S RARE
Before I hop on stage, I twitch and I FEEL SCARED
Yeah....................But I'm alright whenever the LIGHTS DIM
You can no longer see a nigga, but that nigga's LIGHT SKIN
Damn...................They hate, but I say what's THE USE
They rub me the wrong way... dyslexic MASSEUSE
Damn...................The show is packed to the door with HOMELY HOES
On top of that I gotta drive a Phantom when I go to the GROCERY STO'
Yeah.....................Lifestyles of the RICH AND FAMOUS
Ninja assassin when I fuck an Asian BITCH'S ANUS
Yeah.....................Crossing me is categorized as a STUPID MOVE
I don't care WHO YOU KNEW, squares switchin' sides just like RUBIX CUBES
Damn....................They too busy gettin' fucked to be able to DO SHIT
I'm on this fly shit, and I ain't got time for the BUUUULLLLLLLLLLLL
SHHHHIIIIITT......I take all the payments that I MAKE FROM RAP
And cash them chips in to make MY PAPER STACK

--midas is clonin'--

0 Muthafuckin' Comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top