Join The Club

| |
I've been playing a lot of retro video games lately. Namely, SNES shit: Star Fox, Earthbound, Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy 3(Hot shit!), and Chrono Trigger.

Yet, a game I cannot stay away from is Sonic The Hedgehog. I missed out on it big time as a youth. Mostly #3. This post is dedicated to Miles "Tails" Prower.



(FUCK TAILS AND EVERYTHING HE STANDS FOR)

The fox bastard only seems to get in the way or ruins everything Sonic tries to do. He's supposed to be a sidekick, but this bitch obviously has a different agenda.

I was trying to make a jump, but missed it, using a rock as a stepping stone. We got back to that rock, then Tails does that down spin thing and he broke the rock. Fuckin' bastard had me disoriented for like five seconds. That's not all, but just know, FUCK TAILS.

--midas jus' told'ya--

0 Muthafuckin' Comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top