"Let's Plan A Robbery!"

| |
So...............................................................................................

Ace Boogie and I have been spitting hot air to one another off and on for about a year saying were gonna rob a bank. I was gonna organize an Ocean's Eleven-Reservoir Dogs-Set It Off type situation, but his idea was just to spray everybody. It was gonna be a heist for the ages....

Maybe we were thinking too hard.

Two little girls robbed a fuckin' bank in Symmes Township.

Word?

One was 14 or 15, the other was maybe 12 or 13.

I'm SICK!!!!

The icing on the cake: No composite sketches, and they got away CLEAN......ON FOOT!!!!

You know it's hard out here when the tikes roll the dice with their lives.

I don't LOL too often, nor have I ever done this one....

WTF?

--midas is....oh shit!--

0 Muthafuckin' Comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top