So Far, So Good(Rhyme&Reason)

| |
Wow, wasn't it yesterday when I said "So Far, So Good" would be out next week?

Well, it's ready!


(I got these wack Photoshopp'd pics on deck!)

Ok, so, what was my motivation behind this one?

No motivation, really. Just something to do. I wanted to be apart of the hype of So Far Gone before it completely died out. I just looked up shit he rapped on and used the same samples. I hope you enjoy these 8 tracks of wonder. (No particular order)

  1. Associates On Opiates-sampled from "Ideas As Opiates" by Tears For Fears.
  2. Cunt, Stop The Bull-sampled from "Unstoppable" by Santigold.
  3. Flourish-sampled from "The Tourist" by Gonzales
  4. Ignant Shit-sampled from "Between The Sheets" by The Isley Brothers
  5. It's Not Delivery, It's Bjorn, OH!-sampled from "Let's Call It Off" by Peter Bjorn and John Mayor.
  6. Playa Skills-sampled from "Say You Will" by Kanye West and "Say What's Real" by Drake.
  7. Best I Never Had-sampled from "Fallin' In Love" by Hamilton, Joe, Frank, and Reynolds and "Best I Ever Had" by Drake ft. Trey Songz
  8. Naught Lykke Li-sampled from "Little Bit" by Lykke Li.
Does this feature pique your interest? If so, come get it!

SO FAR, SO GOOD

--midas is coastin'--

2 Muthafuckin' Comments:

Adult on Pluto said...

yo bra, let a n!&&A hold tht Great Scott

Midas Welle said...

You really like that beat, huh?

Post a Comment

 
back to top