MILF Filth

| |
I'm STILL awake! I've been listening to "Associates On Opiates" for a while, and "Ignant Shit", which had to be censored into "Ignant Sh(quiet)" on my playlist. I'm keeping the ball in motion because "a rolling stone gathers no moss." Shouldn't it though, depending on where it rolls?

Have you ever seen this movie?



(The Graduate, 1967. Starring Anne Bancroft, Dustin Hoffman and Katherine Ross)

Basically a young college graduate comes home to celebrate. His father's law partner's wife is a cougar and eventually our hero falls in love with the MILF's daughter.

I came up with this idea while bathing not too long ago, the idea got me so weak inside, I had to make it reality. The next beat album will be called The Graduate. I will be using samples Kanye West used on College Dropout, Late Registration and of course Graduation. Think I came unprepared?


(WHAT??!?!?!?!?)

"Showing me an octagon won't convince me to stop."--Midas Welle, the artist formerly known as Empathy.

--midas ain't loafin'--


0 Muthafuckin' Comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top