"Cuz He Came Before All This Shit"

| |
Another Hip-Hop vent.

"Are you ready?"...........think Mindfreak.

 Hahahahaha! Okay, I never considered myself Emo, I just wanted the before it was cool phrase.

Think about rap music today. Who are the majority of people doing it now? Kids raised in the 90's. That's a given. Do you know how many of them think they are good? ALL OF 'EM! How are many are actually worth three verses........very, very few......I'm talking about just enough to fill an auditorium maybe....and that's WORLDWIDE!!!

I was listening to a cat I went to school with, I won't disclose his name, but this nigga is garbagio.

This guy has a wide range of talents. Does tattoos, can draw, can paints, but behind the mic....audible ass.

I get sicker and sicker everyday because of all these new cliques coming out making the same songs.

[THE FOLLOWING ARE HYPOTHETICAL NAMES MADE UP BY ME. ANY SIMILARITIES TO CLIQUES AND/OR CREWS, LIVING OR DEAD IS PURELY COINCIDENCE]

Staq Chips Clique/Pringlez Gang
Hustle Muscle ENT.
Pop 4 Da Gwopp Boyz
Coke C.A.N(Creative Azz Niggaz)
Money
Cash Posse

I'm bored with the ignorant shit they do. And let me reiterate, Third World makes classics, not hits. Hits hit, they might linger for a bit, but get forgotten, classics stay relevant years down the line. I.E: "Still Tippin' " by Mike Jones=Hit. "I AIn't Mad Atcha" by 2Pac=Classic.

No hate on Mike Jones though...that was a good song.

My main point right now, I've been rapping since '01. What were you niggas doing in '01?

I was doing this shit before it became cool, before it became so easy to bring home. I am the reason a lot of niggas from elementary were fuckin' with the bars. They looked up to me cuz they knew it was ME that brought it to school.

Me and Stuntman, up on 3rd floor, just rapping, making beats. Nobody had the dedication like us.

Many times I have considered retiring. I could be the underground king. I got more albums than half of the emcees in the mainstream game. I've made more beats than any producer in the mainstream has ever released. I could sit pretty....but I'm not paid, and nobody knows who I am...............either way, I'm more potent than any newcomer you've ever come across.....the difference betwunxt me and them, they're actually newcomers. I'ma fuckin' veteran.

Capiche?

Third World makes hits in its sleep. Third World makes classics when it yawns.

You better invest in an economy pack of ponchos, hombre....

THE WETTENING.

--midas is talkin' shit shit, bitch bitch--

0 Muthafuckin' Comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top