"Who Rules The Nigga Kingdom...Basically"

| |
I apologize. You thought I died. I'm all alright. All aside.

In my absence of this page, I've been lazily busy. I've been pitching the idea of Rockstar/Gangster here and there. Those who have had the liberty to here of it agree it's gonna be good.

I'd like to take this chance to state that I haven't forgotten about M.T Bag. The number one person who is against my solo effort is Ace Boogie. I don't want him to think I'm going to forget him if I were to gain popularity off of myself. Never that. Know that. Please. I love y'all niggas.

Hahaha. I went to Ace's this weekend, and went in on a song with him and Average Joe. "Helluva Time". Yeah...we finally did it! It sounds good. After I left, Joe recorded on three more songs. Good. Niggaz Gon' Wild should be out by April...maybe May if I had to take a guesstimate. No promises.

Anyway. With Rockstar/Gangster, I have about 8 songs ready for recording. Shit that was to go onto Music For Dummies and F,000,L'$ G0LD will not be put on this feature, I feel that's cheating. It's all never before heard shit. With this project, I'm trying to bring some real Hip-Hop. They think cats my age can't bring it the way I'ma bring it. I feel this project will make real Hip-Hop heads think of 2Pac, Biggie, Big Pun, AND Big L. Why do I say that?

People feel the game is dead, and NOBODY can bring it back. I have multi-syllabic rhyming, I have storytelling, I have deep, introspective songs, I have humor, I have it all on this project. I'm feeling myself. I feel like nobody in the underground's fucking with me. That's how you gotta be today.

I'm gonna say it. None of you niggas are making music like me. You can't make my beats. You can't write with my intricacy. You simply can't, and that's okay, okay?

I was just checking in.

You niggas got me ON MY SHIT!!!

--midas is on, on, on it!--

0 Muthafuckin' Comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top