Heaven in Hollywood

| |
Hey.

Remember me?

Inspiration is at an all time low.

Yeah, I know.

How I'm'supposed to make this a career if I can't dedicate the time to it, I could if it were the only thing in my life, but it's not.

How've you been?

How's the wife?

I'm clowning.......okay, The Wettening is one song away from completion. Les Miserables is gonna get focused on this week if not tonight......I'm actually gonna start reaching out to other Internet grinders to expand Third World music audience.

What have I been up to?

Fiendin'.......and playing The Sims 3. My sim is a certified rockstar now.....that's not important.

............................

Oh yeah, the title of the post. Just a thought that ran through my head talking to an acquaintance from overseas.......America is weird to her, I agree.

I'm just restless.

If you're reading this and you think Midas is an okay fella, tell your okayer friends to Like me instead of becoming fans, okay player?

--midas is uguuguggggghhhh!!!--

0 Muthafuckin' Comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top