"Heavy, Heavy, Heavy"

| |
What does it do?

WHAT?!?!?!?! Two consecutive blog posts, it's gonna snow!!!

But for real do'......I was "going in". I made 4.6 songs....that's cuz one needs a feature on the third verse.

(I NEVER get tired of looking at this cover!)

This is the feature I'm truly working on...Remember, The Wettening is still only one track from completion.

I've got a small little hook up on promotion for these projects and myself....I gotta hurry up though, so I succumbed to something I NEVER thought I'd do........I got ~7 featured artists on Les Miserables.....I don't wanna drop any names until the songs are done....maybe not until it drops....but I got some big local names in mind. The usual suspects who've been with me all along will be on there too.

I'm getting excited about this LP....that excitement arrived overnight, mind you.
Umm................what else?

Shit, I dunno....I'm losing fans.......fuck it.

--midas is ready to git'r'done--

0 Muthafuckin' Comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top