Surrounded By Instruments

| |
I've been downloading notorious emcees' musics. I'm trying to culture myself to everything I don't really have firm knowledge on. LL Cool J, Ja Rule, DMX, and Lil' Kim to be specific.

I find a lot of rappers don't really have the power to shine on their own without a slew of labelmates and comrades to lend a helping hand. Some insist on keeping features to a minimum...not a good idea for a few of you.

I can list a handful of emcees that have songs that outshine their solo cuts.....walk with me.

(Rick Ross ft. Lil Wayne, Young Jeezy, and Trick Daddy "Luxury Tax")
It's a shame my favorite Rick Ross song features 90 niggas....he doesn't even do the hook, not once...J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League did the damn thing on this beat though.

(Birdman ft.Drake and Lil Wayne "Ball 4 My Town")
Once again...The artist whose album the song appears on doesn't even touch the hook....it's killing me, all these hot ass songs belong to cats who barely put in work on the song.

(Memphis Bleek ft. T.I. and Trick Daddy " 'Round Here")
This is this guy's BEST song.....Trick Daddy killed it.

(Puff Daddy ft. The Notorious B.I.G and Busta Rhymes)
I won't even bag on Diddy cuz everybody knows he's not a rapper. Nevertheless...this is still his best song. Point.Blank.Peri'd.

(Mike Jones ft. Slim Thug and Paul Wall)
I mean, we should've all seen from the get-go, Mike Jones wasn't gonna be a household name....but the song was SO FUCKIN' HOT!!!!

I'm done fuckin' with niggas....I hope one day I'll be able to Google "Midas Welle" and find a pink blog about how much that cat hates me....that would be cool....

--midas has a mini-fridge now...I plan on stocking it with Vitamin Water, Fiji Water, beer and vodka--


0 Muthafuckin' Comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top