Things I've Learned(That You Know)

| |
I've been trying to make a Renaissance Man out of myself. By definition, a well rounded NIGGA....That wasn't necessary.

Anyhow. I've been educating myself on Pop Culture so I can better murder verses. Come with me...this shit, you may already know...forgive me for being ignorant.

(Wilt Chamberlain)
I just found out this cat put 100 points in some niggas....I don't watch basketball, I don't follow it, and I can't see that changing anytime soon. Blew my mind regardless.

I've been listening to Lil Kim's old shit....I've found that Nicki Minaj indeed does remind me a lot of Lil Kim...and people hold Wayne in the same light as Biggie Smalls....it's all repeating itself....

Kim had many songs dedicated to sex and cunnilingus, as well as some gangsta shit....The same with Nicki's catalog...Though she's got some serious songs, her raunchy shit outweighs them....we all know that....

The last thing I learned...
I'm getting pretty good at photoshopping.....This is for Shaun Fauste's Midwest Coast EP...on the off chance you can't read...or....that was stupid....................

Look out for this shit...drops JULY 1st....and Third World Records just did another Thursday release...it's weird we all drop on Thursdays as opposed to Tuesdays....


What to expect? Songs as old as 2007, songs that sound as terrible as 2007 dying chalkboards...and just a good ol' time.

I'm out of here.

--midas is like....eh--

0 Muthafuckin' Comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top