Chewin' On My Bubblegum

| |
Midas Czechin' in.

I have 7 songs for The Wettening 2.....I have 7 songs for Music For Dummies........though neither is finished, as well as Les Miserables....I've just been working. Thisismyjob......not to be confused with Thisis50..or Thisisme.....

Anyway. Personally, I just want a giant discography. Mixtapes, EPs, LPs...Poetry album? I may even do a compilation of songs, having artists rap on my beats.....who knows?

Anywho. I just decided on what the premise of The Wettening 3 will be. It will be, The Wettening 3: The Spear Mint...........

The Spear Mint?

"The fuck you on, bra?"

It's another patois.......It means, "The Experiment." Get it now?

"Ooooh...........that name flame, bra."

Thank you.

I'm going to rap on beats that are considered "bubble gum".....get it, 'EXPERIMENT', 'SPEAR MINT'???

Please get it!

You can expect many beats to get done in, maybe "Walk It Out", "Crank Dat Soulja Boy", "Pretty Boy Swag"..........I don't wanna make any promises.......

Remember this....


"You're not already working on The Wettening 4, are you?"

No.......oddly enough.


It's Ace Boogie's birthday. The big 2-0. Yuuurp!

--midas is has 62 songs up to date--

0 Muthafuckin' Comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top