"This Nigga Done Done It Again."

| |
I spent about 3 or 4 days doing ANOTHER EP.....I wonder what this looks like from the outside looking in. To me, it's kinda normal....to the average listener, I may appear to be a sleepless 'machine.'......DJ Mr.Rodgers called me a machine...I laughed. So without further ado....(I am going to kick Google's ass if they take this post down...I'm getting REALLY tired of that shit.)

  1. Intreezy--By Papa Smurf himself
  2. Without A Trace--Just "going in".
  3. The Block Is Hot--A witty 2 person exchange between a basehead and a dopedealer...I'm doing my impressions of Gucci Mane and Young Jeezy...I'm not dissing, I just needed characters.
  4. Another Quaalude--You'll love me in the mornin'...ain't that right? I do "singing" at the end.
  5. I Be Spittin'--A statement...and somewhat of a good song...I actually consider this a song.
  6. Me Love You Long Time--This could be interpreted as racism...but it's all fun and games. I know the difference between the Chinese, Koreans, Japanese, Vietnamese, Pacific Islanders, et cetera...it's funny if you listen past the stereotypes.
  7. Piece De Resistance--More distorted auto-tune in the beginning, but more pure rapping.
 I like this junt.....but I'm still listening to DJ Mr.Rodgers Presents...The Stephanie Meyer EP......hmmm, what's next?

--midas is on, on it--

0 Muthafuckin' Comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top