My Princess Is Black

| |

Red States are really steaming right now. First a black president, now a legitimate black character for their little young'n's to play with...

I caught wind of The Princess and the Frog on the DVD re-release of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. I thought it was different indeed, probably the only thing to come out of Disney in a while that I was interested in going out and seeing.

If you aren't with the age old folklore, a frog is actually a prince, and a princess must kiss him in order to make him human again........in this flick, the twist is, she becomes a frog too.

I don't quite see the big deal here. I guess the fact that the princess is of color has nothing to do with it, but the fact that she is of color and her love interest is not does.

I don't know too much else about it from here...I'm sure more will develop.

--Midas has wasted time--

0 Muthafuckin' Comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top