A Rat's @$$

| |

I'm turning 'round and 'round in my head. People make me out to be insensitive, self-centered, ego-centric, selfish, et cetera.

This isn't the case at all. I just have a hard time caring about anything that has nothing to do with me. I can't help it. If it doesn't directly affect me, or isn't the least bit interesting, I can't tell you shit about it.

For instance, let's take 'em to school: The Cold War. Things I know about it because of it affecting me(sorta)...It was called The "Cold" War because there were no weapons, like guns/heat. I like wordplay, that was slick to me...Who was in it? America and the U.S.S.R....why do I remember that, because of all the times I played Street Fighter going against Zangief, "U.S.S.R!!!" that stuck in my head.

Back to the subject at hand.

Things regular human beings mark their calendars for, I don't give a fuck about.

I remember coming up as a young whipper-snapper taking Proficiency Tests. The teacher would let us watch some of the games if everybody finished in time. I would finish to draw or sleep. Basketball?
Super Bowl Sunday is recognized as the day I miss Sunday night cartoons. Nothing special to me. I mean, teams I never root for always end up there, and then you got the Pro-Bowl right after and you see 'em again in a few months. I can't get excited during a sporting event, it's hard for me.

C'mon, buddy...you expect me to care about an issue that has been going on well before the time I was conceived? Nobody really took this thing seriously until Al Gore put it on the silver screen. Most people still don't understand it. Some people wanna sweep it under the rug and pretend it's not really happening.....But really, you burn the remnants of a creature you steadily try to convince me didn't exist, then you try to have me jump on board to fix it? Uh-uhh....

Politics are a joke. I don't follow them at all. From my stand point, the point in the Constitution is there is no point. Let's make a whole bunch of rules and cross out 78% of them, and then the rest we'll follow loosely, or not at all! Don't expect me to follow the same rules you break or bend.


Objectification is my personal favorite. It's not that I don't care about the fact that women get looked at as things by mainstream society, it's the fact that people attempt to contest it...Good luck! Do you want to know why this will never stop? Because it's in The Holy Bible, the instruction manual to brainwashed America. Genesis, I'm guessing is where Adam appears. Where does Eve appear from? A rib. A thing. A part.....An object! So for the rest of mankind's history, women are things by default. You can't change it, you can only go with it, just like there will always be racism, prejudice, ignorance, et cetera.....

--Midas has spoken--

PeaCe!

0 Muthafuckin' Comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top