Blogging Out Loud

| |
I talked to my bro, Stuntman. He told me that maybe I should look into settling down, love-wise. I could've made that happen a long time ago. Many a times I've shot and missed, or plain out wasted the bullet on my own account.

I am indeed The Man Without Fear, but it appears the only thing I fear, is not Fear, but love. I hate the idea of staying attached to ONE person. It doesn't seem right in my mind.

To express the loves I haven't succeeded with, I am going to make beats. That always seems to be the answer for me. The beats will be dedicated to a certain lady I've encountered. YOU won't know who I'm talking about, but this post is for ME.

THE HEART LINE

  1. In A Nutshell
  2. Montgomery Inn
  3. Hot Stuff
  4. Star Road
  5. The Key To Her Heart
  6. Beyond The Brown
  7. Blue Suede Shoes
  8. In Sync
  9. Leeway
  10. The Mason
  11. Black Widow
  12. Great Scott
  13. Leer Through Curtains
  14. The Mermaid
  15. Psycho
  16. China Girl
  17. Buxom Bosom
  18. Ave Maria
  19. Queen Of Hearts
That's all I can think of for now. Ideas are ALREADY flowing. So, I'm gonna get back at you later. M.I.C is going to get pushed next week after The M.O Hour gets its shine.

--midas is heart broken--

2 Muthafuckin' Comments:

Shaun Fauste said...

#'s 10, 11, 12, 14, 17, and maybe 2 if i think about it more, 16, and 13 if you're making a Cold War/ Soviet Union reference...I just thought it'd be funny to try to guess...and I'm quoting you on your other post about the group.

Midas Welle said...

No, no, these have nothing to do with The Cold War, but I think it's cold you can suggest that as the meaning. I can explain in person a bit more thoroughly.

Post a Comment

 
back to top