Ellew Sadim

| |
This is a topic pretty relevant in my life today. The battle between good and evil. This subject has a lot of people shivering their timbers, and others....well, they just don't care. I can't say I don't care because I've been on the path of pursuing the existence of God and the devil since I was 16.

I can't tell you what to believe, and you can't tell me what to believe. All I can really say is, "Trust nothing you hear, see, touch, taste, or even what YOU speak."

Nothing is certain. This is the reason why I live my life by a man made law, The Assassin's Creed: "Nothing is true, everything is permitted." If you notice, Midas Welle, I mean, Ellew Sadim, uses video games instead of The Bible to convey his points...We find they work just as well.

If you can't make out the message upon this gentleman's sweatshirt, it reads, "Do What Thou Wilt." This is a saying made famous by Aleister Crowley a.k.a The Wickedest Man In The World. A lot of allegations have risen over the past two decades regarding the state of Hov's soul. Is he a Freemason? Did he sell his soul for life's luxuries?
Whether he did or not, I don't care. The saying makes sense, but it is not something you ought to follow blindly, it interferes with the laws of The Assassin's Creed: 1) Do not harm the innocent; 2) Be discreet; and 3) Do not compromise the brotherhood.


This should be my last post regarding the devil....for it may drive away listeners...MY BAD!

Anyway. Speculations have been made saying the devil is the creator of Heavy Metal and Hip-Hop. Heavy Metal was used to spread his message via "backmasking"...or replaying a record backwards to hear new words. Phonetics are a bitch sometimes. from experience, backmasking is kinda freaky. We at Third World dabbled in it ourselves one time. Nothing satanic, that's not our aim, but some funny sentences, the rest lost in rewind. Due to Heavy Metal not being popular amongst minorities, it is said rap music was created for this purpose. Representatives of those who have "sold their souls": DMX, Jay-Z, Nas, Eminem, and Snoop Dogg. I can maybe believe DMX, Jay-Z and Snoop, it's in their music; Eminem and Nas...questionable.

Especially with 2012 right around the corner, a lot of people are concerned about the fate of their souls. "When Kingdom Come, I'm ready." How bad can it be? In the words of Curtis Mayfield, "If there is a hell below, we're all gonna go."

Maybe it's another Y2K thing...maybe it's not. Whatever it may be, I think we're all owed a few answers from The-Man-Upstairs.

I'm done.

--midas hath spoken--

0 Muthafuckin' Comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top