Everybody Can't Be Third World

| |


I've been chasing music since I was 11. A lot of these cats are older than I am, and haven't been doing it for that long at all.

I hear/read it all. "I love music", "I was born to do this", "I am an artist." The people who stumble into it are the cats who got the juice. I didn't mean to start rapping, it sorta happened. I didn't intend on becoming a producer neither.....I was just playin'.

Man, these local niggas are trash too. I won't name drop, though I am highly tempted to. I'm thinking about the Common lyric, "I wonder if these wack niggas realize they wack., and they the reason my people say they tired of Rap"

Like, you don't wake up in the morning, look yourself in the eye and say, "I am good at rapping," do you?

A lot of reasons for being in the game I hear, "Music is how I express myself." Homie, don't you know nobody gives a damn what you think?

"Talk to a man about himself and he will listen for hours." This is why a lot of the good rappers often do the mystery diss having the listener go, "Is he dissin' another rapper, or is he talking about me? I think he's talking about me."

A lot of you cats gotta prove me wrong about them. The way Midas sees it, every rapper is "Wack 'til proven Dope."



--midas don't condone it--

0 Muthafuckin' Comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top