"Fuck U, Bitch, I'm Ac'n Brand New"

| |

I dunno, something about today just feels like a Shaun Fauste day...I took a glance at John Mayer performing on VH1 Storytellers.
Fauste is making moves, kids! He recently got into Spoken Word and Music at UC for their events. Today he spit a freestyle for The Wiz, the radio station, and won a Dr.Dre CD and got to network!

Suite!

He recently purchased his blogspot domain....I would mine, but that means I'd have to get rid of my pink template.....You want me to blow my brains out?

Cherish your time in the spotlight, cuz I'm nippin' at your heels, compadre! My fans are steadily rising...."The gap is cl-opening!"...........that's a mad insider.......


(Cuz I'm just CUCKOO for Third World Records, and you should be too!)

We're coming.....can you hear the footsteps?

--midas is on it!--

1 Muthafuckin' Comments:

Midas Welle said...

Keep it gangsta, son. I see you're maturing on the image side of the artist. I'm glad to see you growing. Keep it up.

Post a Comment

 
back to top