Goddamn Me, TRIPLE WHAMMY!

| |


I decided to pull the plug on beat albums I started months ago since I'm moving forward with no intentions on turning back. Since the tracklistings aren't sufficient enough to hold you over for a week, I decided to release three I had on reserve.

  1. Mindblow
  2. Big Shot
  3. Blade Beam
  4. Climhazzard
  5. Cross-Slash
  6. Finishing Touch
  7. Meteorain
  8. Omnislash

  1. Genie In Disguise(Not Included In The Set)
  2. Microwave
  3. Midas Wellington
  4. Moistest
  5. Muzik
  6. Wanna Shake It

  1. Comicbook Guy
  2. Disco Stu
  3. Martin Prince 
  4. Moe Szyslak
  5. Whalen Smithers
 Still working on The Graduate and they are pretty nice thus far...

Once again it's on.

--midas has unloaded--

0 Muthafuckin' Comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top