Made In China

| |
...thought I was gonna say Cincinnati, huh?

I was thinking about this life and shit. America. A strange place in the west. If America is so self righteous, why does everything come from elsewhere?


More importantly, people have been biting Chinese steez for too long....follow me, no Twit'doe.

(Pasta)
Whenever we think of pasta, we relate it to Lasagna, Spaghetti, Fettuccine, Ravioli, and all that other good shit....the country you think of automatically? Italy, but they bit it from China...who ate the pasta plain. It's like sampling a song and adding drums and other sounds to it.
("BREAK YO SELF!")
The idea of holding a gun sideways that we've seen in so many Gangster/Hood movies...that's not American at all. Indeed, it is another Chinese idea. The more appropriate gun to hold would be an automatic one, you know, like an Uzi? The recoiling of the auto-fire produces a sweeping motion when held this way, useful for multiple foes or a drive by to lay it into a car.

....hmm....food and guns, that's all I can think of for now. Did you learn something?

I might start on a new beat album....I never finished The Graduate...I don't think I'm gonna ride it to the death with K.West samples, I'll just finish it out....


--midas is pullin' drivebys on clown cars--

0 Muthafuckin' Comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top