Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z

| |
It's funny I was just watching the only disc I have of The Boondocks Season 2....the one with my favorites. The Uncle Ruckus Show, Gangstalicious Pt2, Catcher Freeman and most importantly, The "N" Word.

It makes you think, when is it okay to use the "N" word? If you're Caucasian, it seems only behind closed doors and around your inner circle of black friends....NOWHERE else!

My question that I'm sure the rest of the world is asking, "How can you expect people to not say the word if it is part of the songs we sing?"

I heard about John Mayer in Playboy Magazine. His acceptance from the black community is GONE!


The words spoken: "Someone asked me the other day, 'What does it feel like now to have a hood pass?' And by the way, it's sort of a contradiction in terms, because if you really had a hood pass, you could call it a nigger pass."

His justification: "I am sorry that I used the word. And it's a shame that I did because the point I was trying to make was the exact opposite spirit of the word itself. It was arrogant of me to think I could intellectualize using it, because I realize there's no intellectualizing a word that is so emotionally charged."

 When it comes to the music, I'm still gonna listen, but the after words of his Playboy interview only dug him deeper into the ditch of being a bigot. He said he had a white supremacist dick....I thought it was funny.

If I were a white guy in this day and age, especially post-Don Imus, I'd stay on my P's and Q's, for real.

Another celeb scandal I really never saw on the tube....as far as I know it never happened....

--midas is, "How is a nigga gonna borrow a fry? Are you gonna give it back?"--

0 Muthafuckin' Comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top