Am I The Only One Seeing This?

| |
This is gonna be the first post that comes off as me hating, that I actually don't have hate behind. Follow.

The clothes a parent buys for their child technically reflects how much money go towards clothes....others feel there's a factor of love in there.

Personally, I think it's crazy parents buy their kids name brand, fresh shit to wear casually. For one, you know kids: juice stains, grass stains, mud stains, blood stains, snot...It doesn't make sense to buy expensive threads for the kids when all they're gonna do is out grow that shit anyway.

Same thing for gym shoes. All kids do is run. It's a fact. Copping fresh whites, whooo!!!

Then again, you do have to think about the cruel ass kids at school. If they catch you wearing something they saw on display at Wal-Mart, the child won't hear the end of it............

What brought this up?

I read some shit a while ago. Miley Cyrus' NINE year old sister was supposed to be launching a line of lingerie for little girls. It took me a month to react to the idea of it...........Ooh La! La! Couture denies any allegations, saying they DO NOT make lingerie......

I mean, at the rate the new generations are growing, wouldn't it be sweet and fitting for them to do that anyway? I mean, every song on the radio is about fucking, everything on TV is slathered in sex. Think about MTV, Teen Mom. To give the girls shows because they're fucking? I wouldn't put it past them to take a page from South Park's book and make these:
It's a crazy world.


--midas ain't got shit to say--

0 Muthafuckin' Comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top