Out There...

| |
Hmm. So I log into this bitch and apparently my "Class of 2010" post got banned. Something about copyright infringement........really? All the shit I put up was free and/or...FREE! How is it copyright infringement if I'm helping those niggas? Maybe somebody narc'd on me, maybe somebody didn't. Either way, fuck 'em. We don't need 'em. My post wasn't the only fuck to get fucked, so I'm cool. I'm just salty, it took me like 45 minutes to put that shit down....probably.


Anyway. I reached out towards God, I think I talked to Him, or Her, or It. Whatever is out there, I had a one way convo with It.

I feel good. I knew that I would. I made a decent beat. Nothing classic...I haven't turned out a classic in, I don't know how long. I really don't know why I did this post. Nothing exciting.

I learned some things about some people, and some stuff, but if I see you, we'll discuss it then.


--midas is salami, eggs, and bacon--

0 Muthafuckin' Comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top