Ugly Duckling

| |

The number one thing the kid doesn't understand about Hollywood and all that bullshit....the reporters diving into the personal lives of celebrities.............but more importantly, the image.

Image is nice. I respect image.

Image is stupid. I hate image.

There's a limit to the bullshit.

How can you make people want to emulate people that barely exist.....nobody in Hollywood uses their real name. Jamie Foxx is not Jamie Foxx, Tom Cruise is not Tom Cruise...that's cool, I'm fine with that.....BUT....when you make this happen:

That.....TEARS IT!!! Psyche....but really......This shit is horribly misleading....you got all kinds of women out here, out here thinking they're not good enough cuz their husbands keep wanking it to these edited pictures.

I could stomach looking at an untouched photo. I don't see what the problem is.......Everything is beautiful in its own way, right?








--midas was just sayin'--

~P.S--I'm writing The Wettening 2.....Les Miserables is basically done, but I'm waiting on features......yuuup!!!

0 Muthafuckin' Comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top