Overtime

| |
Where have I been?

I should've been somewhere with my stretchy-pants on, eating a gallon of Ben & Jerry's, watching Lifetime, but I wasn't....I was just M.I.A for a lil bit....that's right, Missing In Action....I ain't been on the back of no milk box, but I've been milkin' and boxin' these bitches!!!! .............Step yo' game up...........

I mixed and mastered some Shaun Fauste shit....I think his shit is done....


I've been doing Skeem beats....which are fun...cuz I don't usually make that style of beat....it's cool. I did two original "BANGERZ"...and I re-sampled 2Pac's "All Eyez On Me"....I slowed it down and added drops....it's dope, trust me.

I've been sifting through Les Miserables and organizing my iTunes so I can keep tabs on my own music....Sit down for this....Since April 1, 2010 up until July 1, 2010, I have recorded approximately......55 songs....I said 70-something on Facebook not too long ago...but give or take, I got a lot of other shit I either NEVER finished, deleted and featured on since then too....either way, that's GUALA song-wise!!!

I've been getting plugged like hell, somewhat....When people introduce themselves to my style, they wanna follow....I love it.....Um.......

I have three songs for The Wettening 2: Man On Neptune....hell yeah!!!

Remember this!!!

I'm opening up a little more on this one...which is weird, cuz I didn't think I would...but during the recording of Shaun Fauste's shit, I just feel the need to do it...and after listening to Thank Me Later so much.........(SIDE NOTE:::The most played album by me since The Eminem Show and Get Rich or Die Tryin')

I have B-Sides thing coming out before Les Miserables....Pre Miserables...

Remember the Les Miserables' cover?

If not.....



This is dedication.......Ain't nobody else doing it like me......I need TO GET HOTT!!!!

AAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHaAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaHHHHHHRRRRRRGGGHHH!!!!

I've been listening to this song like crazy........


It makes me wanna punch somebody in the face....


I need to sleep, but I don't want to.....I just feel good......kinda........I'm masking a sadness at the moment with music moves....when I stop moving, I stop feeling happy.......then I get back into the slump.....I feel like Crank........

--midas is hopped up on dope--

0 Muthafuckin' Comments:

Post a Comment

 
back to top